Skip to main content

SQUARE ONE......



The induction class mainly focused on creating a good rapport with the students. I initiated many communication based games as ice-breakers so as to judge the caliber and the level of cognition of the class. 


  • I introduced myself through a NAME Game. The game was a good ice breaker as students has to find an adjective along with their names so as to memorize the names in a fun and easy way.
i introduced myself "ATTENTIVE ARATHI",Then students responded with "DARING DEVADUTT'', 'NOBLE NAZAR''


  • I made it more interesting by quoting some tongue twisters and asked them to imitate the same so as to strengthen their listening and responding potential
  • It was followed by the message pass game with 10-15 students trying to pass the message- six slippery snails. this boosts up communication potential of students
  • TREASURE HUNT : Game involved all the students of the class to guess a thing inside a box by listening to a video clues given by me.
  • The class concluded with writing a brief feedback 
  1. NAME:
  2. I HATE/LOVE ENGLISH
  3. DID YOU ENJOY THE CLASS:Y/N
  4. DO YOU FEEL CONFIDENT IN SPEAKING ENGLISH NOW:Y/N
  5. DO YOU FEAR ENGLISH? WHY?
  6. ABOUT YOUR TEACHER AND ANY SUGGESTIONS TO IMPROVE
  •   

Comments